Sunday, August 24
11am – 4pm
National Western Complex Hall of Education (indoors)
Denver Modernism Show
We’re happy to announce…
Our Car Show is now hosted by the
Sunday Afternoon Car Klub!
Get email updates on our car shows!
Send an email to email@example.com
with “CAR SHOW LIST” in the subject line.
- It’s INDOORS and air-conditioned, so you don’t have to worry about weather, or sitting in the hot sun!
- Cars may be displayed as ‘For Sale.’
- $200 CASH prize for People’s Choice – BEST IN SHOW.
- Entry fee includes admission into the adjoining Denver Modernism Show with retro furniture and home decor.
- We have a TIKI BAR open 11 – 4 !
- Lunch, drinks and food available onsite!
- We advertise extensively!
- Cars must be designed after 1947.
- Hot Rods re-designed after 1947 are allowed.
- MOTORCYCLES are welcome too!
- Cars move in 9-10:45 am. Cars move out 4pm.
- No cars in or out while public is in the building
- Cars must be insured by owners. We provide spectator liability insurance only.
- Fire Code: Cars must have less than 1/4 tank of gas, and batteries must be disconnected.
- Sales allowed. “For Sale” signs must not be so large as to detract from the show’s appearance.
$8. (Kids under 12 FREE).
Includes admission to the Car Show and the Denver Modernism Show
$200 cash and blue ribbon to BEST IN SHOW – People’s Choice
Ribbons to the Winners of Several Categories:
- Best Original Condition
- Best Custom
- Best 40s Car
- Best 50s Car
- Best 60s Car
- Best 70s Car
- Best post-1980 Car
- Best Foreign Car
- Best Hot Rod
- Best Motorcycle
Dash Plaques to the FIRST 50 cars registered! (Pick up at show.)
Vendor Tables in the Car Show are for Sunday only.
8-ft vendor table: $40
or 3 tables for $100
Set-up: 9-11 am. Tear-Down 4-7 pm.