We are the only Modernism Show in the country with a Tiki Lounge!
We LOVE IT!
The Denver Modernism Show Tiki Lounge has its own dedicated room!
It’s your tropical haven in our mid-century paradise!
- Cash Bar (VIPs drink free Friday night!) featuring exotic tiki drinks, including some created just for us!
- Tiki music – from swanky exotica to surf guitar!
- Tiki Art and Decor!
- $1 off all Tiki Drinks during Saturday Happy Hour, 4:00 – 6:00 pm!
The Denver Modernism Show is proud to support LUPEC! The LUPEC Mission:
In a post-millennium world of beer and prepackaged ChexMix, LUPEC works tirelessly to breed, raise and release cocktails that are endangered or even believed to be extinct.
The collecting of anachronistic recipes by women and the resulting creation of endangered cocktails in an all woman setting is intended to achieve the following goals:
- To continue the 150-year American tradition of dangerous women calling themselves Ladies and getting together in groups, clubs and societies to work undercover while they chipped away at the patriarchy.
- To protect the collective Joie de Vivre of LUPEC members by assuring them at least one good party a month.
- To encourage the accumulation and use of vintage serving and barware.
- To use our talents and resources to give back to our community. The group frequently gives to charities.
So, remove the pineapple chunk from your cocktail, raise your glass and drink to their memory! Up in ya!
Visit http://www.lupecdenver.org/ for more information!